Mechanical Seamed Standing Seam Panels
SS 100 & SS 150
The mechanically seamed SS100 and SS150 are the industry standard in standing seam roofing. This double-locked profile provides the highest air and water infiltration rating available. The classic look provides design flexibility while its mechanical seam offers a water tight system. Installation is recommended over a solid substrate with a minimum underlayment of 30lb felt. Please contact National Metal Sales for complete test results, load tables and specifications.
- 1” Nominal Height (SS 100)
- 1-1/2” Nominal Height (SS 150)
- Custom Widths
- Standard 24 GA. Prefinished Steel 30 year
- “Non-Pro-Rated” limited Coolr Kynar 500 Paint Warranty
- Concealed Clips
- Watertight Warranty Available with Hot Applied In-Seam Sealant.
- Minimum Slope 2:12
- Custom Lengths Rolled on Site
- Installs Over Various Substrates